» More Evidence Against a Methane Time Bomb

» Agriculture: Tropical Cyclones are Welcome Visitors

» Sea Level Acceleration: Not so Fast

» Hansen Is Wrong

» Earth’s Carbon Sink Still Strong and Growing

» Wild Speculation on Climate and Polar Bears

» Illiteracy at NASA

» The Heat Was On—Before Urbanization and Greenhouse Gases

» What’s to Blame for the Rains on the Plains?

NewsBusters - Global Warming

» CNN's Blitzer: 'I Don't Remember' Biden's Law School Plagiarism

» CNN's Chetry: 'Please Tell Me It's Not Lipstick Again'

» MRC Report Asks: Why No Fairness Doctrine for PBS?

Climate Science: Roger Pielke Sr. Research Group

» Roger Pielke Sr. is now on Twitter!

» 2012 Climate Science Weblog in Review by Dallas Jean Staley – A Guest Post

» The Weblog Is Retiring

» Publication Of “Reply to “Comment On ‘Ocean Heat Content And Earth’s Radiation Imbalance. II. Relation To Climate Shifts’ ” by Nuccitelli Et Al. By Douglass and Knox 2012

» Q&A From A Group Of Retired NASA Personnel And Associates

» The Importance of Land Use/Land Practices On Climate – A Perspective From Jon Foley

» Interview With James Wynn In The English Department At Carnegie Mellon University

» University Of Alabama At Huntsville October 2012 Lower Tropospheric Temperature Analysis

» USA Election Day 2012

» New Paper “Climatic Variability Over Time Scales Spanning Nine Orders of Magnitude: Connecting Milankovitch Cycles With Hurst–Kolmogorov Dynamics” By Markonis And Koutsoyiannis

» Centenary of the End of the Battle of the Somme

» The Destruction of Huma Abedin’s Emails on the Clinton Server and their Surprise Recovery

» Was early onset industrial-era warming anthropogenic, as Abram et al. claim?

» Re-examining Cook’s Mt Read (Tasmania) Chronology

» Esper et al 2016 and the Oroko Swamp

» Gergis and Law Dome

» Joelle Gergis, Data Torturer

» Gergis

» Are energy budget TCR estimates biased low, as Richardson et al (2016) claim?

» Deflategate: Controversy is due to Scientist Error

Global Warming News

» SJW-day at COP22

» Clean Power Plan: EPA’s Updated Base Case Now Tallies with EIA Data

» Clean Power Plan Oral Argument Transcript Available Here!

» President Obama and Chinese President Xi will officially join the Paris Climate Treaty on 3rd September

» South China Morning Post reports: China and US to ratify landmark Paris climate deal ahead of G20 summit, sources reveal

» Posting: Little-Known Documents Pertinent to Assessing the Legality of EPA’s Clean Energy Incentive Program

» Kyoto-Financed Cook Stoves Fail as Health/Climate “Intervention”

» CEQ Finalizes NEPA Guidance for Greenhouse Gases: Will Pointless Keystone XL Controversy Become ‘New Normal’?

» Democratic Platform Vows To Meet Climate Challenge with Good-Paying Jobs, Cheaper Energy from Green Sources, and National Mobilization

» Cognitive Dissonance Among Elected Climate Alarmists

More Global Warming Hoax News Feeds

---
Since Exxon Hasn't Sent Us Our First Million Dollars Yet You're Welcome To Help Pay Our Bills Until They Do.

Headlines

»Fact-checking Al Gore’s controversial, apocalyptic climate conference
»Scott Pruitt, longtime adversary of EPA, confirmed to lead the agency under Trump admin.
»Polar Bear Numbers Still On The Rise, Despite ‘Global Warming’
The new population estimates from the 2016 Scientific Working Group are somewhere between 22,6 ...
»Scott Pruitt’s Game-Changing Call for Debate on Climate Science
These problems were summarized in the 2016 State of the Climate Report, released during the UN Clima ...
»A Climate Scientist Is Smeared for Blowing the Whistle on ‘Corrected’ Data
»Gore warns ‘global warming’ will make parts of Earth ‘no longer be fit for human habitation’
“This is a relatively new finding, that in some areas of the Middle East and north Africa, there wil ...
»Andrew Revkin on Dr. Will Happer: A Physicist And Possible Adviser To Trump Describes His Love Of Science, And CO2
»A New Age for EPA in Era of Trump
»SOLAR CYCLE 24 CONTINUES HISTORICALLY WEAK PACE & COSMIC RAYS ARE ON THE RISE
»Point: Trump’s Too Smart to Fall for Harmful GOP Establishment Carbon Tax Plan

Date published: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:37:14 +0000
Details

»Fan Mail
Once in a while I share “fan mail” I get in response to my blog, and I thought the follo ...
»Oroville Dam: Crisis Eases, Emergency Spillway Repairs in Progress
With the evacuation order lifted last evening, and ~185,000 residents returning to their homes in Or ...
»The Oroville Dam Crisis: What Happened, What’s Next?
After watching the Oroville Dam crisis evolve over the last several days, and reading various expert ...
»Oroville Emergency Spillway: Does this Look Like Bedrock to You?
I’ve had a little criticism here and on Facebook that I’m not a geologist, so I shouldn ...
»Oroville Dam Emergency Spillway Repairs Starting
With daylight and Oroville Lake water levels now 4 feet below the lip of the emergency spillway, we ...
»Oroville Dam Emergency Spillway Expected to Fail within the Hour
So, it turns out all of that bedrock that made the Oroville Dam design so fail-safe is not going to ...
»Why the Oroville Dam Won’t Fail
While it is said, “never say never”, after researching this issue I’m pretty convi ...
»Is Failure of the Oroville Dam Possible?
The last couple of days have not made me very confident in the predictions of engineers associated w ...
»Lake Oroville 100% Full; Emergency Spillway Use Hours Away?
UPDATE: As of 9 a.m. PST, the water level has increased to 901.24 ft., and water is overflowing the ...
»Lake Oroville Near 100% Full, Emergency Overflow Imminent
With a winter of phenomenal heavy rains and snow (over 400 inches so far at some Sierra Nevada locat ...

Date published: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:59:15 +0000
Details

»My Climate Plan, Wherein a Climate Skeptic Actually Advocates for A Carbon Tax
I am always amazed at how people like to draw conclusions about what I write merely from the title, ...
»Come See My Climate Talk on Wednesday Evening, February 24, at Claremont-McKenna College
I am speaking on Wednesday night at the Athenaeum at Claremont-McKenna College near Pomona on Wednes ...
»US Average Temperature Trends in Context
Cross-posted from Coyoteblog. There was some debate a while back around about a temperature chart so ...
»Revisiting (Yet Again) Hansen’s 1998 Forecast on Global Warming to Congress
I want to briefly revisit Hansen’s 1998 Congressional forecast.  Yes, I and many others have c ...
»Matt Ridley: What the Climate Wars Did to Science
I cannot recommend Matt Ridley’s new article strongly enough.  It covers a lot of ground be he ...
»Manual Adjustments in the Temperature Record
I have been getting inquiries from folks asking me what I think about stories like this one, where P ...
»Mistaking Cyclical Variations for the Trend
I titled my very first climate video “What is Normal,” alluding to the fact that climate ...
»Typhoons and Hurricanes
(Cross-posted from Coyoteblog) The science that CO2 is a greenhouse gas and causes some warming is h ...
»Those Who Follow Climate Will Definitely Recognize This
This issue will be familiar to anyone who has spent time with temperature graphs.  We can ask oursel ...
»Layman’s Primer on the Climate Skeptic Position
I am a “lukewarmer”, which means a skeptic that agrees that man-made CO2 is incrementall ...

Date published: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:20:20 +0000
Details

»Elmer’s PowerPoint Presentation – Confessions of a Graphic Designer
By Elmer Beauregard I decided to put part of my PowerPoint presentation online. As a Graphic designe ...
»Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
By Daily Rose, DailyMail.com The Mail on Sunday today reveals astonishing evidence that the organisa ...
»Climate Fraud Exposed: CO2 doesn’t rise up, trap and retain heat
Written by John O’Sullivan, principia-scientific.org We have been lied to: Carbon dioxide (CO2 ...
»American Youth Indoctrinated Under Pretense Of Environmental
Millie Weaver interviews Holly Swanson about the undisclosed agenda of the newly implemented environ ...
»Minnesota Man Thinks He May Have Found a Viking Skull
Have you ever heard of the Kensington Runestone? Well this Minnesota man just may have found somethi ...

Date published: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:37:05 +0000
Details

»Centenary of the End of the Battle of the Somme
November 18 marks the centenary of the end of the Battle of the Somme, an event that passed essentia ...
»The Destruction of Huma Abedin’s Emails on the Clinton Server and their Surprise Recovery
Despite extraordinarily intense coverage of all aspects of Hillary Clinton’s emails, all comme ...
»Was early onset industrial-era warming anthropogenic, as Abram et al. claim?
A guest post by Nic Lewis Introduction A recent PAGES 2k Consortium paper in Nature, Abram et al., t ...
»Re-examining Cook’s Mt Read (Tasmania) Chronology
In today’s post, I’m going to re-examine (or more accurately, examine de novo) Ed Cook ...
»Esper et al 2016 and the Oroko Swamp
Jan Esper, prominent in early Climate Audit posts as an adamant serial non-archiver, has joined with ...
»Gergis and Law Dome
In today’s post, I’m going to examine Gergis’ dubious screening out of the Law Dom ...
»Joelle Gergis, Data Torturer
In 2012, the then much ballyhoo-ed Australian temperature reconstruction of Gergis et al 2012 myster ...
»Gergis
redirect to here
»Are energy budget TCR estimates biased low, as Richardson et al (2016) claim?
A guest post by Nic Lewis   Introduction and Summary In a recently published paper (REA16), Mar ...
»Deflategate: Controversy is due to Scientist Error
I’ve submitted an article entitled “New Light on Deflategate: Critical Technical Errors ...

Date published: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 04:01:23 +0000
Details

Date published: not known
Details

»Labor abandons 50% by 2030 renewables target
There were signs from Perth a week ago – then the Illawarra Mercury had a crack at it – ...
»Keep Hazelwood open
Hazelwood 1,600MW of electricity generation is due to close at end of March. This must further stres ...
»Cold day records smashed in Perth region
Thanks to Chris Gillham – From Perth Region (Western Australia not Scotland) Feb has been mode ...
»Watching our electricity grid trainwreck
South Australia grid sheds load last night. SA heatwave forces blackouts to cope with electricity de ...
»President Clinton 1995 speaks on borders
Brilliant 84 second clip from a very young looking President Bill Clinton talking about immigration ...
»BoM trumpets January the warmest month on record for Sydney
The BoM blah-blahs on – Every station in the metropolitan area recorded its highest January me ...
»Birds igniting on powerlines near wind turbines
Recall my 19 Jan post Tarago fire starts on Capital wind farm – Now the Goulburn Post has ...
»BoM exaggerates again Canberra hottest January
Claiming Canberra had its hottest January – Hottest January on record sees Canberra’s po ...
»Lead reported in water supply to Perth hospitals
This story started last year with lead reported in the water onsite at the brand new Perth Children ...
»Australian wholesale electricity prices rocket at start 2017
The 10 day smoothed lines shout the story – AEMO price & demand charts – AEMO avera ...

Date published: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 23:59:53 +0000
Details
Latest Forum Posts
Posted by rosewurster
Howdy, folks! What are the vital signs of the plan[more ...]
02/17 02:41

Posted by James Bond
I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have[more ...]
02/13 03:52

Posted by ShirleyCS
MySQL is a famous relational database management s[more ...]
02/06 06:17

Posted by Anonymous
Best tool to convert corrupted or indecipherable O[more ...]
02/03 04:19

Posted by Anonymous
Helps recover data in case of data loss due to har[more ...]
02/02 05:34

Posted by Anonymous
So your QuickBooks (.qbw) database is corrupted or[more ...]
02/02 02:41

Posted by Anonymous
An advanced professional OLM to PST Converter tool[more ...]
02/01 23:38

Posted by Anonymous
Make use of Windows data recovery software, you ca[more ...]
01/31 04:04

Posted by Anonymous
Hello
01/31 03:57

Posted by sanleymiddleton
GroupWise to Exchange is an reliable and cost-effe[more ...]
01/31 03:45

Relevant Sponsors

Donations
Any Amount helps support improvements

* or *

Advertise on this site

Road Gear

License Plate Frames
Support the Truth

Skeptic License Plate Frame
"SKEPTIC"

It's Natural License Plate Frame
"It`s Natural"

Liberty License Plate Frame
"Liberty"

* MORE *
Strong and durable metal license plate holder. Uses full color high resolution images. UV and Water Protection. Satisfaction Guaranteed
RSS Feeds
Our news can be syndicated by using these rss feeds.
rss1.0
rss2.0
rdf
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Mobile Version
e107mobileYou can now visit us on your mobile phone! Simply goto http://GlobalWarmingHoax.com on your mobile phone or PDA to get started!

Forums
Global Warming Hoax :: Forums :: The other side :: Re: Finite Oil
Your Name:
Reply:

Jump:

Translate to: French German Italian Spanish Portuguese GTM_LAN_DUTCH Russian Chinese Arabic Korean English